Below are some of the projects I have worked on over the past 10 months, with links to the project code when applicable.
- R: Implemented non-personalized and collaborative filtering methods on a movies dataset.
- Python: Implemented content-based and hybrid recommendation methods on quesitons-and-answers dataset
- R: Developed a cross-validation method to predict passenger survival in Titanic dataset.
- Compared model performance with and without cross-validation
- Code: Machine-Learning
- Python: Performed Classification, used Dataframe mappers and TFID vectorizer for text data.
- Code: Exercise
MVC in Python:
- Developed a simple MVC application in Python
- Code: MVC_python
- Datathon 1: Performed an RFM analysis in Python: Created the RFM variables and merged them with the master table
- Code: Datathon-Python
- Datathon 2: Participated in a 7-hour datathon. Performed data visualization and EDA in R.
- Code: CallOfData-Datathon
- Built interactive visualization in R (using Shiny) and Tableau, based on the Global Shapers‘ survey data provided by the WEF (World Economic Forum)